গ্রন্থাগার সেবার সময়সূচী
> সিটি ক্যাম্পাস <
সোম বার - বুধ বার
সকাল ৯ টা - বিকাল ৬ টা
বৃহস্পতি বার - শুক্র বার
সকাল ৯ টা - রাত ৯ টা
বেলা ২ টা - রাত ৯ টা
রবি বার বন্ধ
> পূর্বাচল ক্যাম্পাস <
সোম বার - শুক্র বার :
সকাল ৯ টা - বিকাল ৫ টা
শনি বার ও রবি বার বন্ধ
Library Rules and Regulations
Borrowing & Returning Library Items
- All items must be checked out and returned to the circulation desk
- Students: 4 books and 1 audio-visual for 7 days (Can be renewed 3 times)
- Faculty: 8 books and 2 audio-visual for 1 semester
- Administrative staff: 3 books and 1 audio-visual for 15 days
- You do not need to carry books to renew. You just require login to your account.
Fine system for due items
- Fine will be imposed per day @ Tk. 5.00 (Taka five only) for each book and @ Tk. 10.00 (taka ten only) for each audio-visual item, if any member fails to return the item(s) within due date.
- In case of ‘confined copy’ and ‘reference book’ per day @ Tk. 50.00 (Taka fifty only) will be charged for each item if not returned on due time.
- Be reasonably quiet
- No loud disruptive behavior
- Food is not allowed in the library
- Group discussion is not allowed inside library
- Issued and personal books are not allowed inside library
Effective Use of Library Study Room: Norms.
“Keeping Learning Environment”
- The Group Study Room is intended for collaborative work only. Any other activities like holding of class, club meetings or other extra-curricular activities are not permitted without any prior notice and approval of the authority.
- Food is not allowed in the room. However, students can bring covered beverages caring leaving no dusts or empty bottles in the room.
- Students can use the room only for study purpose. They are Not permitted to play games, making noise, shouting, and speaking loudly etc.
- Students have to keep the room clean and tidy; leave trashes to the bins.
- The Group Study Room is open for all students during library opening hours. Students have to keep their belongings in their own custody or preserving in the baggage counter. The library is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of any unattended personal property.
- Students are not allowed to change the set-up of the furniture, move furniture in or out of the Group Study Room without taking prior approval of the library authority.
- Any negative attitudes, misbehavior which breaks the norms of the study environment, disturbing other users, sleeping in the room will result expulsion from the room and subsequently such cases will be sent to the appropriate committee for disciplinary action and.
- Users will bear the cost of any damage, misuse, destruction of library property and such intentional damage or destruction will result in taking serious action along with compensations.
Ask a Librarian :
Phone : +88029014725, +88028031031, +88028060116
Quick Links :
EBSCO Discovery Service
GUB Digital Repository
GUB Library Facebook Page
GUB Library Facebook Group
You may register here.